“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever! Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
Small groups meet at different times throughout the week. Small groups are designed to help you share life with people who just as imperfect as you are, but who are wanting to grow and learn together in their walk with Christ.
If you would like to join a Small Group, and grow together, then see the Welcome Center for more information.
Sunday Morning Classes
Students Sunday School: 9:00-9:45 am EST
- PreK – 1st Grade: Room S106 – Kim Wagner & Sara Meece
- 2nd – 5th Grade: Room S104 – Beth Meece
- Middle School: Room S101 – Brad and Lisa Smith
- High School: Room S102 – Josh Colvin
Adult Sunday School: 9:00-9:45 am EST
- Galatians and Ephesians: Room N103 – Kelly Murphy
- Kyle Idleman Study: Room N104 – John Trout
- Journeying Through the Amazing Book: N107 – Paul Newland and Phil Gilbert
Children Worship Services: 10:00 am EST
- 2 Years Old – PreK: Room S104 – Linda Rice, Vikki Trout, Jill Sermersheim, Rosie Eaton
- Church: K – 5th Grade: Room S108 – Julie Colvin, Chris & Cyndi Fehribach, Mel Jones & Lana Thomas, Pat and Becky Hopf
Sunday Night Youth Group is for Middle & High School students and meets 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm EST in the All-Purpose Center and Room S102.
Wednesday Night Bible Study is available 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- PreK – 6th Grade: All-Purpose Center – Josh Colvin
- Adult Bible Study: N103 – Paul Newland
- Ladies Bible Study: Entrusted by Beth Moore: $15 for Book:(Graphic will be attached to Email if you want to use) Worship Center and N107 – Julie Colvin, Kim Wagner, Staci DeWitt
At Central, we believe the Bible clearly teaches that baptism is an important part of our commitment to Jesus Christ. In Matthew 28:19, Jesus said to his disciples, “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.” And in Mark 16:16 he added, “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved.”
Because of our commitment to following the teachings of Jesus and the disciples in the Bible, we believe baptism is an act of obedience to Christ that each person must make for themselves. We also practice baptism by complete immersion in the water, as was taught and practiced by the early Christians. If you are ready to be baptized, or have any questions about it, please contact one of the elders or staff.
Central believes active involvement in a local congregation is an
important part of our commitment to Christ. We believe everyone should get
plugged into whatever church God leads them to, so they can worship and serve
regularly, and help the church fulfill the mission God has given it.
If God confirms in your heart that Central is the place he wants you to be, we
would love to have you become an active member here! If you have already
accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and been baptized by immersion into
Christ, simply let one of the staff members know of your desire to become a
member, or just come forward at the invitation hymn at the close of the sermon.
If you have not yet been baptized, we will want to talk to you about that important
step of obedience and make arrangements for your baptism.
Periodically, we also offer a two-hour class for new and prospective members titled, “Connections 101.” This brief class will give you an orientation to Central Christian Church – Our roots, our beliefs, our structure, and our mission. You will want to take that class the next time it is offered, but it is not required before you become a member. If you have any questions about membership at Central, don’t hesitate to contact any of our elders or staff.